Monday, November 21, 2011

dream

At least my browser recognizes my URL now. Heh.

I dreamed last night that I saw a movie that impacted me deeply. The main character, played by Matt Damon, (?) had a string of traumatic experiences in his life. He later went back to the places and at the scene of each trauma, he pulled out his cell phone, snapped a picture, and then left the phone on the spot and walked away.

In my dream I was floating in a river and thinking about the deep impression the movie made on me and how it would likely change my life.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Feeling profound today, huh?

I like it. I've sometimes wondered if doing something similar would help me.

Cindy said...

I guess my subconscious is feeling profound. The rest of me is just kind of cranky.

Jim said...

You just wrote your first "treatment." You need to start pitching it. Matt Damon is a good start. Who's the female lead? And what happens in the third act? :)

Cindy said...

Jim- I wish I knew. It played like a good movie in my dream. Very dramatic and moving. I think what I saw was the end. It's acts 1 and 2 that were missing. :-/ If anybody sees Matt, have him contact me if he's interested. :-)

Jessica Dotta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.